LMSA Board Meeting
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
325 N. Main Street
TODAY'S LMSA Board Meeting HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
225 Park Street, Lakeport
Lakeport Main Street Association Board Meeting
The Board meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 4:30 at Lake County Arts Council, 325 N. Main St.
What is Lakeport Main Street Association?
The Lakeport Main Street Association community members work collectively to revitalize the downtown desire to provide the greatest social, community and economic returns consistent with long-standing involvement in the Lakeport Community with:
- Initiatives to build community support and create lasting progress.
- Demonstrate that "things are happening" on Main Street and hone the skills and confidence to tackle more complex projects in our beautiful city.
- Provide leadership by fostering and demonstrating community involvement and commitment to the revitalization effort.
- Partnering with others to recognize the strengths and weaknesses of the downtown district and developing strategies necessary to turn weaknesses into strengths.
- Identifying and capitalizing on exisitng assets with unique offerings and local assets provide the solid foundation for a success.
- To promote quality through promotions and campaign through special events.
- Changing community attitudes and habits with a carefully planned Main Street program to help shift public perceptions and practices to support and sustain the revitalization process.
- To take action in the look and activities of the commercial district, embracing the perception of positive change.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org (707) 263-8843
More information: email@example.com (707) 263-8843