The benefits of membership in the Lakeport Main Street Association extend far beyond the borders of downtown Main Street. By joining the Association you are helping to build a better Lakeport for everyone – you, your family and your community.
Join your fellow business people, property owners, residents, non-profit organizations, public servants and all kinds of people who have a stake in the beauty, health and vitality of downtown Lakeport.
By joining you support such major projects as:
- "Lamp posts for Life" --Decorative street light standards with commemorative plaques
- Seasonal banners on light standards
- Hanging flower baskets
- Co-op advertising campaigns including "Shop For Cash”
- Sidewalk Sales
- July 4th Street Fair
- Taste of Lake County Festival
- Children’s Push-Pull-Pet Parade
- Halloween Trick or Treat on Main Street
- Store window Christmas decorating contest
- Commerical & Residential Christmas decorating contest
- Outdoor Dinner & A Movie
- Downtown Clean Up Day
- Dickens’ Faire
- Matching funds for Building Façade Improvement
- Advisory service on interior store design
- Web site calendar of events & listings of downtown products & services
- “Discover Lakeport” tourist & newcomer brochure (coming soon)
- Quarterly newsletter about events, improvements & members
The Association follows the National Trust for Historic Preservation Main Street program, works closely with the City of Lakeport Redevelopment Agency, and focuses on improvements in economic restructuring, design, organization and promotion.
- LMSA Board Meeting
- Design Committee Meeting
- 2018 Summer Concerts in the Park
If you are interested in being a vendor at the 4th of July Street Fair please
THE EVENT IS ON WEDNESDAY 7/4/18
2018 1st QUARTER - BUSINESS OF THE QUARTER
On June 5, 2018, LMSA announced it's winner of the Business of the Quarter for the 1st quarter of 2018.
PARK PLACE RESTAURANT
DOWNTOWN MEMORIAL STREET TREE PROGRAM
The Lakeport Main Street Association is please to announce its Memorial Street Tree Program which provides the opportunity to donate a tree in honor or memory of a loved one. If interested, please call 707-263-8843